Saturday, February 14, 2015

A Valentine's Day Surprise!


I was planning to wait a bit longer, but I just couldn't! I figured today was the best day of all to release the cover of my new novel. Say My Name will be released this summer, and I'll be sure to let you know the date as soon as it's been decided.

Here is just a little information about the steamy new story:

Liliana Hart waited and worked for years to get to grad school, and as she was about to begin, her financial aid went haywire. Without a way to pay for her courses and no thoughts to giving up, she went to work finding a solution. 

Now she is Lily by day and Lilah by night. Working as a phone sex operator, Lily does more than fulfill fantasies. She learns secrets, pasts, and quite a bit about love. 

Read about her super sexy secret and what she does when one man finds out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment